Friday, 16 January 2009

Back to the Uni.......KMS-First Lecture

After a good vacation we all were back to the University yesterday and was good to catching up on frnds..
I was particularly happy attending the workshop of KMS. Its very interesting that this module is not going to be traditionally taught like other modules. The first lecture itself was very innovative and informative. we have been getting feed by teachers for quite a while now and its good to know that now the profs are going to be our guides and we have to do all the learning and research ourselves. i particularly liked the part when Prof. Abubakr said "no ppts and no material and no exams!!!"
I am already feeling that this is one module which is going to teach many things which were missing in us....
I am awaiting for more interesting topics to be revealed and learnt in upcoming time.....

4 comments:

  1. Nidhi we do understand you. Maybe the prof in english (Jason) can organise lecture for u eh as english is his first language..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you in saying yesterdays class was interesting and poses quite a challenge i.e. to teach ourselves. This can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ”You have the license to lead from the front” for this module...? As there is ”No Right or Wrong”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exams might not be there, but the courseworks can be taxing.
    Otherwise good start in your blog. In your profile, does 'Student' really make good 'Industry'?

    ReplyDelete